Oferta de empleo
HealthCommodity Logistics Specialist – LAC region (Honduras)
Chemonics Internacional. Trabajo en Honduras con www.tecoloco.com.hn. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Logistica en Honduras.
Detalle de la oferta
detalle de la ofertaChemonics Internacional
NOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
HealthCommodity Logistics Specialist – LAC region (Honduras) Área de la empresa:Servicios
Cargo solicitado:Gerente de Operaciones y Logistica
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:más de diez años
Edad:18 / 70
Salario máximo (USD):
Salario mínimo (USD):
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
The Health Commodity Logititics Specialist will be responsible for coordinating the smooth in-country receipt of PSM-procured Zika commodities (personal insect repellent) to the Ministry of Health or other designated recipient in the USAID supported country
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
* Determine importation requirements for insect repellent to be distributed to at-risk women
* Coordinate with the Global Supply Chain functional teams to ensure that importation requirements are met
* Coordinate central level storage of commodities with Ministries of Health and USAID Mission
* Coordinate distribution with MoH, the USAID Mission, and implementing partners
* Organize and conduct GHSC-PSM’s data collection exercise to assess availability of Zika commodities at Service Delivery Points (SDPs) in country
* Planning and Organizing
Education Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in supply chain, public health, medicine, international development, social sciences or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with 15-20 years’ experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
* A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in global health supply chain logistics.
* Experience in managing importation of health commodities, coordinating central-level storage of commodities, quantifying demand and supply planning, distributing commodities to the regional level, and collaborating with Ministries of Health and implementing partners in the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) region.
* Demonstrated expertise in USAID programming. Knowledge of Zika is a plus.
Languages: fluency in English and Spanish is required.
* Regular attendance and availability during normal business hours are required.
* Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, and sit for long periods of time; regular use of hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and files; regularly required to talk and hear; and regularly required to use computer to look up, create, and modify documents.
* Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Field environment; travel to Ministry of Health office and service delivery points
* Occasional exposure to environmental conditions include exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by the weather.
* Ability to travel required.
Level of Effort
* Favor aplicar antes del 05 de Mayo del 2017